Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- RT @vittra2014: Mundi Bokförlag - Nu släpps debutboken Trasiga skor- texter om världens viktigaste - Mynewsdesk http://t.co/AuYbRq1VqE May 21, 2013
- RT @rabensjogren: Emil fyller 50 år på torsdag - firas över hela landet! http://t.co/wGNz7ywd7C http://t.co/KqgNYYfQMj May 21, 2013
- RT @Stockholms_univ: Var tredje 16-åring är kroniskt stressad http://t.co/77UQ9fnUxx http://t.co/qAeedHNLOr May 21, 2013
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Tag Archives: mynewsdesk
At the dawn of the new year, Mynewsdesk has launched a new and improved version of the Explore functionality. We’ve sharpened the claws when it comes to finding your key influencers! To identify the key influencers for your brand, it’s … Continue reading →
Mynewsdesk ended the year with a big BAM. We are very honored to be mentioned as one of this year’s top five new social media tools of 2011 by PR Daily and its blogger Adam Vincenzini, together with such great … Continue reading →
What’s in store for communicators, PR pros, and marketers in 2012? It’s that time of year again! It’s time for the PR, communications, and marketing world to look at the challenges and opportunities ahead. It’s time we determine what’s in … Continue reading →
What’s in store for communicators, PR pros, and marketers in 2012? Time for Part 2 of our sneak peek into the future of PR and communications! (Unless, of course, you want to read Part 1 first or you’d rather watch … Continue reading →
Talk of Google+ “pages” for companies and brands has stolen the headlines this past couple of weeks, but you may also have caught wind of the recent tweak Google made to their search algorithm. Essentially, the so-called Freshness update prioritizes … Continue reading →