Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- @hannewirde Toppen! Ska försöka. Ja, jag hittade detta http://t.co/wm2TWmhK4x oxå . #teater @KulturhusetSth May 19, 2013
- RT @UpplevSkovde: Skövdes besöksnäring 2012 ännu starkare än väntat http://t.co/uTS61CIkgO http://t.co/o7ItaSCi9t May 19, 2013
- Knepigt: Strålskyddsstiftelsen hävdar att KI-professorer som tonar ner strålningsrisker för barn är jäviga http://t.co/G5W07sd5vK May 19, 2013
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Tag Archives: mashable
The PR, marketing, and communications experts often emphasize the importance of social networks in day-to-day activities. One of these networks that gets a lot of coverage and focus is Twitter. Mynewsdesk uses Twitter for almost every aspect of our work. … Continue reading →
As has been postulated in a plethora of blogs and articles, the PR industry is going through major changes and the digital media landscape – with its hyper-connective social networks – is one of the main catalysts. Regardless of how … Continue reading →
Happy Friday everyone! Today we’d like to draw your attention to Mashable.com, the world’s leading news source for all things social and digital media, technology, and web culture. They have just recently launched a beta version of Mashable Follow. The … Continue reading →