Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- RT @vegologi: @springskor Idag har vi lanserat den veganska restaurangguiden Veganistan.se! pressrelease: http://t.co/VLQMtqFo04 … May 24, 2013
- Renault Pressmeddelanden - Prisvärda Dacia vill utmana i STCC I premiären på Ring Knutstorp debuterade Dacia i... http://t.co/JGlUVDRT49 May 24, 2013
- @springskor Idag har vi lanserat den veganska restaurangguiden Veganistan.se! pressrelease: http://t.co/VLQMtqFo04 … May 24, 2013
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Tag Archives: google
Talk of Google+ “pages” for companies and brands has stolen the headlines this past couple of weeks, but you may also have caught wind of the recent tweak Google made to their search algorithm. Essentially, the so-called Freshness update prioritizes … Continue reading →
Communicators have seen a veritable bumper crop of infographics flash across their screens this year. And yes, there is a risk that you might bemoan yet another one about Google versus Facebook. But we’ve come across one recently that deals … Continue reading →
A blog entry by Andy Havard. Andy is a Marketing Executive at Skeleton Productions, an Internet video production company based in Nottingham, England. Andy is an expert in both Internet video and Internet marketing. This is his view on the … Continue reading →
It’s been about a month since Google unveiled their latest attempt at “going social” and introduced the world to Google+. It certainly sparked a lively discussion on Twitter and Facebook: Did you get an invite? How do you get invites? … Continue reading →
I know: being inside working while others enjoy the beaming summer season isn’t great. But somebody has to hold the fort! And that somebody is you, sorry… but hey, I’m in the same boat. So, in order to give … Continue reading →