Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Category Archives: Trends
Social media marketing is changing the marketing landscape rapidly and continuously, and companies are struggling to adapt. As Jeff Bullas puts it, “what worked in 2001 or even last year is becoming less and less effective. Planning to publish a … Continue reading →
This article and the interview with Mynewsdesk founder Kristofer Björkman first appeared in Stockholmsregionen.nu, in Swedish. The Internet is probably the best thing that has happened to democracy. Despite all the cool must-have gadgets, it’s really ourselves, our own needs, … Continue reading →
Blog entry by Mike Florette, speaker, organizational consultant, standup comedian, and author of ”Oväder i Hjärnan – klimathot på jobbet” (roughly translated to ”A storm in the brain – climate change at work). ”Because you’re worth it.” What do you … Continue reading →
Navigating through our current, rather complex media landscape isn’t easy. You might be willing to give it a go, but unfortunately you might not have the time. As a communicator, it’s your responsibility to keep tabs on every new development … Continue reading →
Happy Friday everyone! Today we’d like to draw your attention to Mashable.com, the world’s leading news source for all things social and digital media, technology, and web culture. They have just recently launched a beta version of Mashable Follow. The … Continue reading →