Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Category Archives: YouTube
Do you want to identify, engage, and build relationships with your most important influencers in a smarter way? Then look no further than our new Explore features. These will help you expand your network and create engagement around your brand, … Continue reading →
A blog entry by PR consultant Adam Vincenzini, head of Digital at Paratus Communications. Adam is scheduled to give a talk on YouTube at Mynewsdesk’s event Mynewsday. The popularity and power of YouTube marketing is well documented.But just in case … Continue reading →
A blog entry by Andy Havard. Andy is a Marketing Executive at Skeleton Productions, an Internet video production company based in Nottingham, England. Andy is an expert in both Internet video and Internet marketing. This is his view on the … Continue reading →
As has been postulated in a plethora of blogs and articles, the PR industry is going through major changes and the digital media landscape – with its hyper-connective social networks – is one of the main catalysts. Regardless of how … Continue reading →
Social media marketing is changing the marketing landscape rapidly and continuously, and companies are struggling to adapt. As Jeff Bullas puts it, “what worked in 2001 or even last year is becoming less and less effective. Planning to publish a … Continue reading →