Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Category Archives: Twitter
Local social media platforms and mobile applications are flooding the market. Some are used worldwide, others are local phenomena. And then there are the copycats. These copy networks are the spitting image of the original Facebook or Instagram, but are … Continue reading →
Do you want to identify, engage, and build relationships with your most important influencers in a smarter way? Then look no further than our new Explore features. These will help you expand your network and create engagement around your brand, … Continue reading →
The PR, marketing, and communications experts often emphasize the importance of social networks in day-to-day activities. One of these networks that gets a lot of coverage and focus is Twitter. Mynewsdesk uses Twitter for almost every aspect of our work. … Continue reading →
Guest blog post by David Bowen, web effectiveness consultant and director of Bowen Craggs & Co. How well do companies serve journalists online? Judging by the study our company does for the Financial Times, the answer is ‘not very well’. … Continue reading →
It’s been about a month since Google unveiled their latest attempt at “going social” and introduced the world to Google+. It certainly sparked a lively discussion on Twitter and Facebook: Did you get an invite? How do you get invites? … Continue reading →