Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- RT @vittra2014: Mundi Bokförlag - Nu släpps debutboken Trasiga skor- texter om världens viktigaste - Mynewsdesk http://t.co/AuYbRq1VqE May 21, 2013
- RT @rabensjogren: Emil fyller 50 år på torsdag - firas över hela landet! http://t.co/wGNz7ywd7C http://t.co/KqgNYYfQMj May 21, 2013
- RT @Stockholms_univ: Var tredje 16-åring är kroniskt stressad http://t.co/77UQ9fnUxx http://t.co/qAeedHNLOr May 21, 2013
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Category Archives: Facebook
Local social media platforms and mobile applications are flooding the market. Some are used worldwide, others are local phenomena. And then there are the copycats. These copy networks are the spitting image of the original Facebook or Instagram, but are … Continue reading →
Nothing is so good it can’t get better. That could be the motto for our product team, who see to it that the Mynewsdesk platform is steadily being improved upon. Mynewsdesk is the smarter platform for PR and … Continue reading →
Communicators have seen a veritable bumper crop of infographics flash across their screens this year. And yes, there is a risk that you might bemoan yet another one about Google versus Facebook. But we’ve come across one recently that deals … Continue reading →
Do you want to identify, engage, and build relationships with your most important influencers in a smarter way? Then look no further than our new Explore features. These will help you expand your network and create engagement around your brand, … Continue reading →
A blog entry by Alexandra Bylund, Web Manager, Solresor I’ve attended countless seminars and listened to lectures on Facebook and how companies should be present on social media. I’ve looked over their agendas and looked forward to running that social … Continue reading →