Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Category Archives: journalism
A blog entry by Jonathan Bean, COO at Mynewsdesk Take away your content, look at your business with fresh eyes and you might just have the start of a sustainable business model. In May I spent two days chairing WAN-IFRA’s … Continue reading
In the age of digital there’s been a lot of debate about the future of news. Some argue that professional journalism is obsolete. Some argue the PR industry is obsolete. Some argue the press release is obsolete. Some argue the … Continue reading
It was announced last week that Twitter feeds by journalists and newspapers are expected to be brought under the regulation of the Press Complaints Commission (PCC) this year. This would be the first time the PCC has brought social media … Continue reading