Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- RT @viaplay_se: Viaplay vinner kategorin “Best use of OTT by Pay TV Operator” http://t.co/iBjpAFfNKg http://t.co/mSJzY1r4HM May 23, 2013
- RT @vegologi: Sveriges största veganska #restaurangguide @veganistan_se är lanserad! http://t.co/Vsak42iLD3 Pressrelease: http://t.co/VLQMt… May 23, 2013
- Invalidiliitto - Sambialaiset vammaiset ihmiset ensimmäistä kertaa valokuvassa - Mynewsdesk http://t.co/47NfxMdlfR May 23, 2013
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Author Archives: Mike Rooseboom
Today one of the most exciting and dynamic events of the year opens its doors – South By Southwest (SXSW). Launching in 1987 in Austin, Texas, SXSW is an annual series of festivals that focuses primarily on music, film, and … Continue reading →
What’s in store for communicators, PR pros, and marketers in 2012? It’s that time of year again! It’s time for the PR, communications, and marketing world to look at the challenges and opportunities ahead. It’s time we determine what’s in … Continue reading →
What’s in store for communicators, PR pros, and marketers in 2012? Time for Part 2 of our sneak peek into the future of PR and communications! (Unless, of course, you want to read Part 1 first or you’d rather watch … Continue reading →
Talk of Google+ “pages” for companies and brands has stolen the headlines this past couple of weeks, but you may also have caught wind of the recent tweak Google made to their search algorithm. Essentially, the so-called Freshness update prioritizes … Continue reading →
Communicators have seen a veritable bumper crop of infographics flash across their screens this year. And yes, there is a risk that you might bemoan yet another one about Google versus Facebook. But we’ve come across one recently that deals … Continue reading →