Start Spreading the News!
Create a social media newsroom today and streamline your PR activities on Mynewsdesk!
We at Mynewsdesk believe in sharing the PR and Marketing knowledge and expertise we encounter on a daily basis, often from our own customers. This blog is intended for you, the communicator that wants to streamline and improve their PR activities.
This blog also features the latest news from Mynewsdesk.
Vill du hellre läsa bloggen på svenska? Gå till Mynewsdesks svenska kundblogg.
Upcoming Mynewsdesk Events
There are no upcoming events.View Calendar »
Mynewsdesk on Instagram
Most Read Posts
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 1 27 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2011 – part 1 15 comment(s)
- PR, Communication, and Marketing Trends 2012 – part 2 18 comment(s)
Mynewsdesk on Twitter
- RT @meeiw: Någon sugen att ha Lab Days på sitt jobb? Join us http://t.co/P1hxycmFCs via @mynewsdesk 12:21:57 PM March 28, 2013 from TweetDeck
- Should brands start thinking like media organisations? - video http://t.co/dIrCnGSz1D 04:03:18 PM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Mynewsdesk selected as official newsroom partner for Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013 http://t.co/cBKhqxoQSV 10:29:07 AM March 19, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- Integrating social media into cross channel strategies discussed during #SMWF Europe [video] http://t.co/qGbEqXO4uh 09:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from web
- What’s the story….with our newsroom benchmark? http://t.co/iLZJLS36Vm 04:25:04 PM March 18, 2013 from Mynewsdesk
- RT @viaplay_se: Viaplay vinner kategorin “Best use of OTT by Pay TV Operator” http://t.co/iBjpAFfNKg http://t.co/mSJzY1r4HM May 23, 2013
- RT @vegologi: Sveriges största veganska #restaurangguide @veganistan_se är lanserad! http://t.co/Vsak42iLD3 Pressrelease: http://t.co/VLQMt… May 23, 2013
- Invalidiliitto - Sambialaiset vammaiset ihmiset ensimmäistä kertaa valokuvassa - Mynewsdesk http://t.co/47NfxMdlfR May 23, 2013
Mynewsdesk on YouTube
Mynewsdesk on Flickr
Author Archives: Charlotte Ulvros
Local social media platforms and mobile applications are flooding the market. Some are used worldwide, others are local phenomena. And then there are the copycats. These copy networks are the spitting image of the original Facebook or Instagram, but are … Continue reading →
Mynewsdesk ended the year with a big BAM. We are very honored to be mentioned as one of this year’s top five new social media tools of 2011 by PR Daily and its blogger Adam Vincenzini, together with such great … Continue reading →
Guest blog post by David Bowen, web effectiveness consultant and director of Bowen Craggs & Co. How well do companies serve journalists online? Judging by the study our company does for the Financial Times, the answer is ‘not very well’. … Continue reading →
Google have been busy the past day releasing its newest feature Google+ – the company’s latest attempt to go social (and go after Facebook) but also a nifty little feature called “What do you love”. Google+ is simply Google’s own … Continue reading →
Navigating through our current, rather complex media landscape isn’t easy. You might be willing to give it a go, but unfortunately you might not have the time. As a communicator, it’s your responsibility to keep tabs on every new development … Continue reading →