Do you want to identify, engage, and build relationships with your most important influencers in a smarter way? Then look no further than our new Explore features. These will help you expand your network and create engagement around your brand, based on what has been said about your company in digital and social media. We keep an eye on more than 40 000 editorial sources in 180 countries, so you don’t have to do that yourself.
Our Explore features keep you up to date. You will receive a clear overview of what is being said about your company on news websites, blogs, and in social media. And best of all, you will see exactly who takes part in the discussions. In essence, you get help finding your key influencers online and communicating with them directly.
Richard Johansson has been involved with the development of Explore:
You can quickly react to and engage in relevant discussions about your company. Reply to articles or tweets directly, invite key people to your network on Mynewsdesk, and add them to your distribution lists – all within one platform.
If you want a broader scope, you can create several different alerts (search profiles). This ensures that you not only monitor what’s being said about your company, but also receive news about your competitors and your industry.
Moreover, each article, tweet, status update, or blog entry you see in your overview canbe shared with your social networks, like Facebook and Twitter,gaining increased exposure and even greater engagement around your brand.
Watch this tutorial and get started straight away:
Or follow this handy little step-by-step guide:
1. Log in to Mynewsdesk
2. Click on the Explore tab in the top navigation bar
3. Click Add a Profile
4. Name your search profile
5. Add the keywords you want to search for
6. Choose the language you want to search in
7. Your search profile is now activated
8. You can now see what is being said about your company in social and digital media, find key influencers, and create engagement around your brand
9. You can also add more search profiles and monitor your competitors or developments in your industry