Mynewsdesk releases a Facebook application allowing companies to add a newsroom on their Facebook Page in less than 2 minutes. Skansen, Ving Norge , MrJet, Viasat, Projectplace and Solresor are just a few companies that have already launched this feature.
The Facebook Page newsroom appears in a separate tab and is updated automatically from Mynewsdesk. All newsflashes, blog entries, and multimedia in the newsroom can be “liked”, commented, and spread by Facebook users. This press material appears on Facebook unabridged and is not published among the status updates. Click here to add this App.
The Facebook Page newsroom feature is included for free with the Mynewsdesk Plus account. The application can be implemented in just a few minutes by the administrator of the Facebook Page and does not require any programming.
How to create your Facebook Newsroom
1. If you administer your company Facebook Page – go to The Mynewsdesk Facebook application.
2. Log in to Facebook if you are not already logged in
3. Click “Add to my Page” in the left column
4. Click “Add to Page” next to your Page, and close the pop up window.
5. Go to your Facebook Page and click the new “Newsroom” Tab.
6. Click the link back to MyNewsdesk to set up your Pressroom sync.
You can repeat this procedure to sync other Facebook Pages.
Here’s Mynewsdesk’s own newsroom om our Facebook Page:
Would you like to know what our clients think? Click here to read Solresor and Viasat’s take on having their newsrooms on Facebook.
Please read our press release here.